Printed exclusively with the Canon DreamLabo 5000 on genuine Canon paper. With inkjet technology and its seven dye-based inks the DreamLabo 5000 brings out the highest level of precision and color richness, you won't believe your eyes. Each DreamBook 4K has a handcrafted hardcover. Customize it with 40+ color options in either textile or leatherette. A wide range of cut-out windows and personalization options allows you to deliver a keepsake that is truly like no other.
- handcrafted hardcover
- layflat binding allowing panoramic pictures across the pages
- printed in inkjet technology - a superior alternative to conventional silver halide technology
- Canon DreamLabo 5000 uses new FINE high-density print head technology and enables an incredible image resolution of 2400 DPI
- seven dye-based inks deliver photos with smoother gradations, faithful colors and natural skin tones
- black and white prints look more natural thanks to the additional gray ink
- three types of genuine Canon paper to choose from glossy (250g/m²), lustre (250g/m²) or satin (170g/m²)
- 10 up to 60 spreads (120 pages)
- 8x8" (20x20)
- 12x8" (30x20)
- 12x12" (30x30)
- 18x12" (45x30)
- Archivo Black
- Beloved Sans Basic
- Berkshire Swash
- Bunita Swash
- Eagle Lake
- Garden Grown
- Kaushan Script
- Lobster Two
- Lulo Clean One
- Patrick Hand
- Patrick Hand SC
- PH 200 Cond
- Rum Raisin
- STSans Rg
- Wishes Pro Text Light
Layflat pages give you a chance to enjoy seamless panoramic photos on each spread of the DreamBook. DreamBooks open completely flat and when designing, you can use the whole spread as a canvas without worrying about having a crease in the middle of your image.
Personalize your album cover with text, names, or dates. Select your preferred font and include the text that you want to be etched on the cover.
Metal corners are often selected as an additional classic finish for the corners of your photo album. Not only a sophisticated look but also as a form of extra protection. You can choose silver or gold metal corners.
You can make your cover more prominent and apply a padded cover to it. A padded cover makes the album a bit thicker and more pleasant to the touch.