1. Cyfrowa Foto Sp.z.o.o. (owner of nPhoto brand) is the Administrator of personal data collected via the Online Store. Its registered office is in Zaczernie, Zaczernie 190, 36 - 062 Zaczernie registered in the National Register of Entrepreneurs under the number KRS 0000259700, NIP: 8133469935, REGON 180149478, electronic mail: email@example.com - hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator" and being at the same time a Service Provider of the Online Store and the Seller.
2. The personal data of the Customer (Client) are processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 under the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repeal of the Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation", the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data and the Act on Electronic Services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 with d.).
3. The Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of Client’s data, and in particular, ensures that the collected data is processed in accordance with the law. The purpose for collecting the data is legitimate and not subject to further processing incompatible with the law; adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and stored, and archived no longer than it is necessary for the purpose of processing.
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
1. The purpose of collecting personal data by the Administrator is:
Establishing and shaping content, changing, executing or terminating the contractual relationship between the Service Provider (Administrator) and the Customer (Client) consisting in providing Electronic Services via the Online Store or entering into and performing the Product Sales Agreement and delivering them to the Client.
Direct marketing of own products or services of the Administrator.
The website has implemented Google Analytics and Hubspot features allowing, among others for collecting demographic and interest reports.
2. Recipients of personal data:
In the case of a Client who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or a courier delivery, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Client, within the scope and not longer than it is necessary for delivery, to the selected carrier performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
In the case of the Customer who uses the Online Store with the electronic payment method or the payment card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Client, within the scope and not longer than it is necessary to make the payment, to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
3. The Administrator processes the following personal data of the Customers (Client): name and surname; e-mail address; contact phone number; address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country). In the case of Clients who are not consumers at the same time, the Administrator also processes the name of the company, address and the company registration number.
4. Providing personal data referred to in point 2.3. is voluntary, but necessary to provide the Client with Electronic Services as part of the Online Store, failure to provide them may prevent the service delivery to the Client. The scope of required data is also indicated in the Regulations of the Online Store.
5. The website has implemented Google Analytics advertising features that allow for collecting demographic and interest reports:
• Personal data of our clients collected via cookies is not shared with third parties;
• To prevent cookies from being saved on your computer, you can opt out of them or disable them using a web browser. It is worth bearing in mind that disabling cookies may cause significant deterioration of both our website and other websites.
6. Your personal data will be processed automatically (including the form of profiling), however it will not cause any legal consequences to you nor have any effect on you. Profiling of personal data by Cyfrowa Foto, Sp. z o.o. means processing of your personal data (including automated processing) consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning your personal preferences and interests. You have the right to raise an objection to profiling at any time.
3. COOKIES POLICY
1. Cookies is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing (eg on the hard drive of the computer, laptop or on the smartphone's memory card - depending which device you use for visiting our Online Store). Cookies are not harmful to the computer, its user or its data. The condition for the cookies to work is their acceptance by the browser and not removing them from the disk;
2. Our clients personal data collected via cookies is not shared with third parties;
The Administrator processes the data contained in Cookies when users use the Online Store for the following purposes:
for identification of the Registered Users and showing that they are logged in;
memorizing Products added to the basket in order to place an Order;
remembering data from completed Order Forms, surveys or login details to the Online Store;
adjusting the content of the Online Store's website to the individual preferences of the Client (eg regarding colors, font size, page layout) and optimizing the use of Online Store websites;
Keeping anonymous statistics showing the use of the Online Store website and testing the needs of the Clients, excluding the Client's personal identification.
If the Client have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks if the content was helpful or not (so the Client won't be asked again)
3. Most web browsers available online accept cookies by default. Every user has the right to define the terms of using cookies by changing their own browser settings. This means that you can, for example, partially restrict (eg temporarily) or completely disable the option of saving cookies on your computer. It is worth bearing in mind that disabling cookies may cause significant slowdown of both our website and other websites.
4. The browser’s settings regarding Cookies are essential for the proper use of our Online Store. As regulations state, you can agree to the Online Store Cookies through your browser.
5. Detailed information on changing cookies settings and disabling them are available in the help section of the most popular web browsers.
6. The Administrator can also collect operating data (IP address, domain) that are stored indefinitely and used to generate statistics that help in the administration of the Online Store. These data are anonymous, they do not contain features that can identify visitors to the Online Store. These logs are not disclosed to third parties.
4. DATA PROCESSING
1. Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, but necessary to provide the Client with Electronic Services as part of the Online Store, failure to provide them may prevent the service delivery to the Client. The scope of required data is also indicated in the Regulations of the Online Store and before the commencement of a specific Electronic Service on the Online Store website.
2. The data processing results from actions taken by the Customer (Client) while using the Online Store. The basis for processing the personal data is the need to implement the contract, in which the Customer is one of the parties. In the case of data processing for the purposes of direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services and the implementation of Google Analytics advertising functions, the basis for such processing is (1) prior consent of the Client or (2) the legally justified purposes of the Administrator. The legitimate justification is, in particular, the direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services.
5. THE RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS THE CONTENT AND MAKE IMPROVEMENT ON THE DATA
1. The Customer has the right to access their personal data and demand their rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to data transfer, the right to object to the processing, the right to withdraw consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, if it is considered that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation.
2. Personal data will be processed for a period necessary until the need for processing personal data ceases to exist. After its termination, personal data will be processed for a period necessary for the limitation of claims of the Administrator and in relation to him, and for statistical purposes.
3. In order to exercise the rights referred to above, you can use the option within the Account or by sending an appropriate message by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Administrator's address, as well as by e-mail to the address of the Personal Data Protection Inspector: email@example.com
6. FINAL INSTRUCTIONS
2. The Administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data processed is protected against hazards, in particular, protects data against unauthorized access, unauthorized removal, processing in violation of applicable laws and changes, loss, damage or deletion. The Administrator ensures the level of security of personal data taking into account the nature, scope, context, and purposes of processing personal data and the risk of violating the rights and freedom of Clients visiting the Online Store.
3. The Administrator secures the data against unauthorized access and allows access to the Client’s Account only after providing an individual login and password details to prevent the collection and modification of personal data by unauthorized individuals.
Owner of the service:
Cyfrowa Foto Sp. z o.o.
VAT No.: PL 8133469935
Tel: +44(0)20 3409 4355
(Additional charges may apply. Check with your phone provider to find out the actual cost, particularly if you’re calling from abroad. Calls from payphones can cost more)
Mon - Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm
Registered in England. Company Registration VAT No. GB 231612644