- Delivery of the Goods shall take place at the address specified by the Buyer unless otherwise agreed in writing. The Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- Turnaround time is 8-12 working days from the date of order. Supplier shall be obliged to inform the Customer about any delay.
- If the Seller is unable to deliver the Goods because of actions or circumstances under the control of the Buyer, then the Seller shall be entitled to place the Goods in storage until such times as delivery may be executed and the Buyer shall be liable for any expense associated with such storage.
- Shipment cost is displayed in the checkout and calculated on the basis of the weight of the products.
- In case of the Product Supply to the Customer's address, it shall be obligated to check the condition of the shipment. Any and all claims pertaining to mechanical damage that occurred during transportation will be taken into account only pursuant to the Damage Report prepared in the presence of the employee of the Courier Company at the collection of the shipment. The Customer will send the Damage Report with the Complaint Report within 48 hours of its preparation to the Supplier’s e-mail address.
- In case quantitative or qualitative defects of the Product are found after the collection of a shipment, the Customer will prepare the Complaint Report, where it will describe the irregularities found. The Complaint Report should be prepared within the deadline of no more than 3 Working Days of the date of order collection and sent to the Supplier’s e-mail address. In case of any qualitative defects (including mechanical damage), a photography documentation that enables to assess the reason for a claim, should be attached to the Complaint Report.
- If the Supplier does not accept the complaint, it must justify its refusal and send the justification to the Customer to the e-mail address set forth in the Agreement.
- In case of acknowledgement of a complaint, the Supplier shall be obligated to send the Product free from any defects within the deadline of 14 Working Days of collection of full documentation within the complaint procedure.
- The costs of shipments when complaints are acknowledged shall be incurred by the Supplier.